The last six years have been an incredible time to be at Madrona. I’ve had the opportunity to work with amazing companies, entrepreneurs, and investors, and it’s been amazing to invest in the PNW tech ecosystem
So while I haven’t been planning on leaving the VC world, sometimes the right opportunity and team come together, and it’s impossible to say no. And now I’m leaving Madrona to start a new company!
I can’t share a ton of details about our company yet, but here’s a quick summary of what we are doing:
- The new company sits squarely at the center of two of my core investment themes at Madrona: no code/low code and “multiplayer” productivity
- The goal for our initial product is to build the easiest way for customers to see and share live data from any tool
- I’m cofounding the company with Chloe Qi, who is a former BCG colleague and early PM at Webflow
- We just closed a $5.5M Seed round led by Madrona
- Other investors include Positive Sum (Patrick O'Shaughnessy’s VC firm) and some of the founders and executives of companies like Auth0, Common Room, Evernote, Qumulo, Rec Room, and Smartsheet
- I’ll still be a part of the Madrona family as a venture partner!
We are hiring designers and engineers, so if you are excited about no code/low code products, productivity tools, and/or data analytics, please reach out! I’d love to give you a sneak peek into what we are building.